Dates for Nominations
Open: 12:00a MT, November 1, 2018
Closes: 12:00a MT, December 1, 2018
Terms of this Program:
- Two officials will be selected for select NHL games occurring between February 22 - 24, 2019.
- Each official will receive two complimentary tickets to the select NHL game.
- Prior to the game, each official and parent/guardian will be escorted to the NHL Officials Dressing Room to meet the game officials.
- After the meeting with the NHL Officials, each official and guardian will be escorted to the concourse area of the arena where they are free to find their seats to the game.
- Each official must bring one parent or guardian (18+ years of age)
- The officials and guardians must arrive to the arena 90 – 120 minutes prior to the start of the game (NHL Host Club will provide instructions).
- Parking, food, and other amenities must be purchased by the guest official.
- The structure of the program is limited to meeting the NHL Officials prior to the game and watching the game. All other opportunities (participating in the National Anthem, Zamboni rides, Meeting with Off-ice Officials, etc.) is strictly at the discretion of the NHL Host Club.
- Nomination does not guarantee participation in this program
- Nominations submitted after 11:59pm MT on November 30, 2018 will not be considered.
- Officials selected for each game will be notified by phone or email by January 15, 2019.